Debbie,
 I saw your posts on this List, and am reminded you make historical costumes
professionally.
I have just discovered from "Materials for a History of the Reign of Henry
VII", that my Persona - [Matthew Baker, a close personal yeoman servant to
Henry Tudor [ Henry VII] - was supplied with a doublet and gown in black camlet
only 3 weeks after the Lancastrians won at Bosworth Field.  Henry clothed his
closest men through the Wardrobe at this time - through September and October
of 1485.
 I do living history with the Authentic SCA - and have been thinking for some
time that I should treat myself to some special clothes suitable for their
Courts and Feasts, particularly since I recently was honoured by the European
Branch for "attention to Authenticity". All my other late 15thC clothing is
off-the-shelf, from various sources
 It would be nice to treat myself to "a gowne of blak camlet, lined with
chaungeable sarsenet, & a doblet of the sayme" in time for our "12th Night
Coronation" over the weekend of January 8th, 2010; that is, if I can afford
your Skills.
What Standard? I'll be happy with anything that passes the "3ft Rule"
externally.

I must say, after researching in a desultory fashion for the last year, I have
found it extremely difficult to find pictures of what Henry's Lancastrians
might have been wearing  1485-1490.
 Burgundian fashions, perhaps, since they'd spent 11 years in exile, guested at
the Breton Court of Duke Francois II?
 Most of the pictures labelled "early Tudor" available on the www.,refer to the
young Court of Henry VIII, after his Acession in 1509. Pictures of European
high-status clothing for men between 1485 and 1490 have so far eluded me.
 Would you consider doing this?
If so, what kind of a Budgetary cost would I be looking at?

Cordially,
 julian Wilson,
 in "old" Jersey.