I love my Pfaff because of the even feed food (I think that's what it's called). It's like a built in walking foot and I couldn't sew on vinyl without it. I use it almost all the time now, since it also sews very lightweight fabrics without pulling and puckering. No need to reset the tension.

Sylvia Rognstad
www.ezzyworld.com