Penny,

Do any of them have tops? The Discovery channel program "Say yes to the dress" shows almost NO gown with sleeves, and most do not have so much as a strap.

Nice reply, BTW. You must have been glowing after the first vendor that asked you!

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/