Well - there's an image of the Winterhalter portrait of Queen Victoria in her coronation robes at "The Official Website of the British Monarchy" here:-
http://www.royal.gov.uk/HistoryoftheMonarchy/KingsandQueensoftheUnitedKingdom/TheHanoverians/Victoria.aspx
[click to enlarge the 'related image' beside the article]

And you might find something at the Griswold Digital Archive of Documents on Hand Weaving, Lace, and Related Topics, here:-
http://www.handweaving.net/Home.aspx
[click on the Griswold link, then the 'keyword' search option has choices inclusing images].

I'm afraid that the best images I know of are in a book:-
"Royal Honiton Lace" by Elsie Luxton and Yusai Fukuyama; Batsford, London, 1988, ISBN 0 7134 5764 3. The authors were given permission by the Queen to publish photogrtaphs from the Royal Archives at Windsor Castle - so the images are not likely to be freely available on the web, I fear.

There is, or was, an exhibition at Buckingham Palace of royal garments, but I understand from those who saw it that Victoria's famous wedding lace was a disappointment. For example, the veil was merely a poor substitute to give an impression. I can't remember now whether it was too fragile to display, or whether - like much lace at the time - it had been re-made into other garments, (perhaps a christening gown?). There might be an exhibition catalogue surviving somewhere on the web.

Good luck - I'd like to see the film and learn more about the costumes.
Linda Walton,
(lacemaker in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, U.K.,
which is not far from Windsor.)

Penny Ladnier wrote:
I am working on an online area about the costumes worn in the film The Young Victoria. I have full press access to the resources for the film costumes. I am researching Victoria's actual garments. Does anyone know of online images of Victoria's actual wedding and coronation dresses? Also, I am looking for the actual newspaper articles with or without illustrations, paintings, photos of the actual garments, etc.. BTW, the film has been released to more U.S. theaters this past weekend. I know Regal Cinemas is now playing it in their larger theaters. The film's costumes and hairstyles are wonderful and well worth seeing.
Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
14 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history