In a message dated 1/25/2010 5:11:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
linda.wal...@dsl.pipex.com writes:

I'm  afraid that the best images I know of are in a book:-
"Royal Honiton Lace"  by Elsie Luxton and Yusai Fukuyama; Batsford,
London, 1988, ISBN 0 7134  5764 3.
The authors were given permission by the Queen to publish  photogrtaphs
from the Royal Archives at Windsor Castle - so the images are  not likely
to be freely available on the web, I  fear.

Also good images in Kay Staniland's "In Royal Fashion," but again, those
images won't be available for use.  In that book, we learn that the Honiton
lace flounce was removed from the wedding dress and re-used on later
garments.  Evidently the flounce does still exist as a flat textile.   (She
also
wore her veil again much later--it is shown in an 1893  photograph.)

Sorry, Penny, I know that isn't exactly what you asked, but I hadn't looked
 at the book in awhile and had a good time finding these things.

Ann Wass