From: Regina Lawson <reginalaws...@gmail.com>
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Sent: Tue, Mar 30, 2010 12:29 pm
Subject: [h-cost] 20th c. Men's Hats

Howdy,
y man has become a Fedora Fanatic and he's asked me for a source showing
he evolution of men's hats through the last century, to nail down his
referred styles.  He's looking for brim and crown changes over the decades.
Can anyone recommend resources for men's styles?  20th C. is right out of my
rame of reference.  (His too, usually.)
Thanks,
egina in L.A.