Beteena, I completely agree. Sometimes articles appear that are in my
field and I use them as 'refreshers'. Other times I am learning, too.
My problem now is that there are too many things I want to make, and I
only have so many days in the week to do them, my day job, my family
life and all the dance events I organise!

Bye for now,
Aylwen
Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy
http://www.earthlydelights.com.au
Director, Jane Austen Festival Australia
http://www.janeaustenfestival.com.au