Hmmmm. Let me grab my basket of fondling furs...

The darker one looks like marten or sable (I have a marten that used to be a collar and he looks just like that). The lighter one is harder to tell--how long and wide are the pieces? It could be fitch, although it could also be raccoon or a couple of other New World critters. It's not otter or beaver, it's unlikely to be mink (minks aren't very large), and it's obviously not ermine. From the length of the guard hairs it could be a ranched fox. A furrier would be able to tell you for sure, of course.

pixel/jen