I've gotten the emails in this thread all out of order (what is UP with the
interwebs today), so I apologize if I'm repeating something already said.

I hopped over to ebay and searched for "pinking machine"  (actually, that came
up as soon as I started typing "pink"), and hey NEAT-O. What a nifty little
tool, especially if you have problem hands and can't use a rotary cutter.
Niftier still was the one that appears to be a *sewing machine attachment*. My
one disappointment is that the blade is a wave cut, not the much-sought-after
scallop. I suppose a modern scallop blade can be retrofitted to fit, but if I
can get my hands on a scallop blade (I know they're out there) then I don't
really need the machine. But I still think the machine is super cool.

Claudine