Barge is wonderful with a caveat. My husband repaired his heavy court ren
fair boots several years ago and the place where he used the Barge still is
going strong. The problem with Barge is that it can be dangerous if you
don't use it outside in good ventilation - it causes woozy. It's better than
Shoe Goo but hard to find as many stores have pulled it off their shelves.
LynnD