I tried to view the photos and other items on the site. I asked for password
and id. How do I get one to research costumes and hair of the 1800s Prairie of
Texas and Oklahoma. My daughter is a child actor in the play "Texas" in Palo
Duro Canyon. I am making her costumes. I want to find examples to go by and use
patterns I already have. I have no idea about her hair. It is cut too short to
do much with.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Rautine