Love the idea of a ginormous court gown with 2m wide panniers on a
very small woman.  I wore one that large for a LARP.  I rented the
gown from ACT (that's a theater company here in San Francisco) that
had made the gown for the horrible grasping wife character in "The
Imaginary Invalid".  What fun to navigate thru halls.  People,
especially guys, sudden turn into charming gentlemen who fetched water
or picked up dropped hankies. Pairs of them opened double doors for me
& simple made me feel like a queen.
The whole point of this silly reminscing, is to have you remind your
model/ client to practice with something that wide. Plan ahead for
many eventuallities.
--cin