FYI, I also figured out last night that they only put up pics of about half the
national costumes, 40 or so out of 89 contestants?  grump, I want to see them
ALL

(I thought the Hungarian headdress looked like little mouse ears, or horse ears
-- got a BIG dose of Kate Seredy as a kid, The Good Master, Singing Tree, White
Stag, all full of wonderful drawings of 19thC Hungarian folk costume.  AND
horses!  Chestry Oak, etc.)

chimene