To Everyone:

I sincerely apologize for turning this into a soap opera.

One of our volunteers is also a volunteer at the Concord (Mass) Historical
Society.  And although we don't really have a formal policy regarding
dissemination, they do, and it's VERY strict due in part to their large
collection of Thoreau artifacts.  She mentioned this as we were discussing my
intentions to post photos on-line, and it prompted me to post that very stupid
and unforgivably arrogant non-dissemination disclaimer.

A very kind list member wisely suggested I take the photos down
 until I have formal permission, and so I have done that.

Again, please accept my very sincere apologies for the drama.

Sincerely,
Dede