From: Becky Rautine <zearti...@hotmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 26, 2011 9:34 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Hallowe'en - Alice in Wonderland

I also make costumes. I am in Amarillo. I sew for a costume shop in Syracuse,
y. And sell mascot heads on eBay when I can.
Sent from my iPad Becky Rautine
On Sep 24, 2011, at 9:10 PM, Suzanne <sovag...@cybermesa.com> wrote:
> I don't usually purchase costumes. . . but my daughter [who's in college, and
n a different time zone] has asked for help with a traditional Disney "Alice in
onderland" blue dress with white pinafore.  She's looked in the standard
ostume shops that pop up at this time of year and says the dresses are all too
hort.  She's looked on e-bay and it seems that everyone is selling the same
custom" design that comes from China and takes 6 weeks for delivery.

 Does anyone know of a costume shop in New York City that has real costumes
nstead of stuff-to-get-drunk-in?
 Thanks for any suggestions!
 Suzanne