HI Denise,

At that $10/each you're looking at cotton, poly, or "art silk" (which I think
is poly or rayon) saris. At $5/each you're looking at bulk packs of relatively
plain saris. Either would probably be coming straight out of India, so add
shipping. I've only really found prices like that on ebay. Try this search
string:

(sari,saree) -petticoat -kurta lot

You'll find a ton more on http://www.ebay.in but then you have to find a seller
willing to ship to the US.