I would buy my same machine, actually: Pfaff 7550. Computerized, but does not interfere with my desires. Fits all of your specs. I bought it as a demo machine in. . .. well, probably 1994. It's a workhorse. I would not hesitate to buy a used one. The 7570 was its replacement model, but it was more highly computerized and nobody is selling any- that's how good they were.

It's been tuned up maybe twice in 18 years. I can find parts, but haven't needed to. I bought the essential add-ons when it was new (tucker, for instance: it works with the differential feed). And I LOVE the build-in walking foot.

==Marjorie Wilser

Three Toad Press
http://3toad.blogspot.com/