You're right, that's pretty much the charm of the place, that & it's a
clubhouse for powertool users.  I can be found at San Jose & Menlo
Park Techshops.
They're planning on expanding countrywide, including Raleigh-Durham &
Austin, I think. Look for one in/near Crystal City (Wash DC area) in
Feb 2013.
(FWIW, in the spirit of full disclosure, I do & have had a business
relationship with them for 6 years.)
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com