Hi,
Thank you for all your help and advice on my first straw hat. I'm still hoping
to surprise someone with the dressed doll, so I won't post the whole outfit
until the project is finished, but I'm too excited about finishing the hat not
to show it to you.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.516383471710247.130900.100000157974475&type=1&l=00cec87117

Of course there's lots I have learned in making this hat and the next one will
be better. I"m trying to work up the courage to try to reduce the fray-check
stain on the bow, I wish I had hidden my stitches in the lining. Thing I'm
still having the most trouble with is exaggerating details either because I
can't make them small enough or because I want them to be apparent. The topline
of the hat should have been straighter, the brim is too big, etc. But I'm still
pleased with it for a first try!

Thank you again!
Lauren

Lauren M. Walker