From: "Marjorie Wilser" <the3t...@gmail.com>
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:15:43 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Indian? Pakistani? Not sure what it is.

Lauren, Thanks for the link!!

Not a lehenga choli like those pictures. No. The top is a *tunic* and
not a choli. It's as if you were to take a Punjabi pantsuit *tunic*
and place it over the long lovely skirt from the Lehenga choli.

I'll find time later to post the pic of me wearing it. I'm
unforgivably paleface, but the outfit is nice :)

==Marjorie Wilser