Oh no...please don't feel I'm putting you in the place to defend yourself.
I'm not judging you, Fran. I agree that people can do what they want with
what they own but there are a few things that I wish people would leave
alone.

(The Wittelsbach Diamond, for example -- 400 years went down the toilet in
2011.)

However, those that have responded to this thread seem to fall in different
areas of a save or reuse spectrum. I find that interesting! Compared to
Isabella's outrage, you're on the other extreme.

I'm just curious if there is anything "sacred" to you, any certain item
that should be saved, not reused or recycled. If so, what is it?? ;)