In response  to the original question I believe the question is too broad
for a reasonable quality of research results.  For example -

* which country?  In the US in the 19 century would have been seen
differenences between East and West coasts.  In Europe tremendous
differences exist between countries.  Do you include China?

* As one reply stated "middle class" is a bit vague.  For instance a 19
century farmer's wife might have very different clothing habits (no pun
intended!) from a city dwelling bank employee's wife.

*  I think "clothing" is also too broad.  Perhaps no of pairs of shoes?

I don't want to discourage you, it sounds a very interesting research
project.  Please tell us how you get on.

The comment on wills is very interesting - but remember that the laws for
wills change by country and over time.  In 15 cent England women often had
no real possessions or money of their own.  Everything, including the woman
herself, was owned by the man!