Hi Charlene
Thanks for your support and apologies for the confusion. Somehow shipping
was left off that early combo offer, so I announced it to everyone at the
time and then capped it at 30. I simply could not afford to pay everyone's
shipping so it became an earlybird offer. Once someone has paid for a
pledge, though, you are no longer able to edit the description so I could
not write it up.
The men's costume book is a stretch goal - it is a goal that I unlock when
that amount is reached. If I don't reach that amount it will have to be a
future project.
I'm glad you were able to go on that costume tour - I went twice and had a
lot of fun. Since then I have been traveling privately to study and this
time will be spending two months studying the collections and taking photos.
I'm pretty sure time will fly - at least for me getting it all written up.
I am pretty excited and have made a start already in anticipation.
Many thanks, again, for your support,
Aylwen

*Aylwen Gardiner-Garden*

*Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy
<http://t.sidekickopen68.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg64QPW6VRYMrx1qMQJdW8qlQyH56dKMcf523Q9602?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.earthlydelights.com.au%2F&si=6550883304734720&pi=35b32654-5918-4635-a48e-5df09dbfdeef>*