Hi,

I am a long time user of H2, but I am now just exploring the MVstore map
api.   Great stuff, a few questions:

[1]  Off heap storage - is there any way to designate the size of the
offheap store, or does it just continue to fill up until it runs out of
memory?

[2]  Off heap storage - Can we  designate how much of the map should be in
heap vs offheap?

[3] Can the Off heap storage be used in conjunction with an overflow file
storage (for example, if so much memory is used it overflows to a file?

[4] Can we persist to disk the contents in an OffHeapStore (take a snapshot
to disk and then reload it when the app restarts)?

Best,

-Adam