Hi,

thanks for some more info. About performance I've came from some opinions
here in google group and in H2 website. But I do no have yet direct
comparsion. But, when I have some idle time(if ever) i'll do some
comparsion on my database (cca 60 tables) and mix about 500 SQL which we
use in our app and post result here.

Sincerely Petr Holik