I've done some investigation of relation between 1.3(stable) and1.4(beta) -
Hope it somebody helps to pick proper version for conrete suits.
Please feel free to correct me:
* Development of version 1.3 is discontinued - all bugs found are fixed
only in 1.4 version
* Git branch tagged version1.3 only contains snapshot of released sources
of particular 1.3 versions and there is not and WILL NOT be any further
* 1.4 is Beta because of new MV_STORE which is default since 1.4.177 AND
because of MVCC enabled
* 1.4 can be used for production same as 1.3 when
;MV_STORE=FALSE;MVCC=FALSE is appended to JDBC URL (MVCC is now disabled
when not using MV_STORE - so potetionally can be omited)
* MV_STORE has few data corruption issues but since 2015-10-11 is there
was no new one
* MV_STORE should now have pretty similar performance as old one but
delivers some new cool Map-Like &versioning features, which can be used
* There are no _unfixed known bugs_ on MV_STORE but there still exists few
open data corruption bugs related to this store(which may or may not be
caused by it)
Sincerely Petr Holik
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "H2
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/h2-database.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.