When connecting to h2 server using the ssl url:
jdbc:h2:ssl:localhost/mydatabase

I get the below excpetion:

Exception in thread "main" org.h2.jdbc.
JdbcSQLNonTransientConnectionException: Connection is broken:
"javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target: localhost" [90067-199]
    at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:617)
    at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:427)
    at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:194)
    at org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.connectServer(SessionRemote.java:435)
    at org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.connectEmbeddedOrServer(SessionRemote.
java:317)
    at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.<init>(JdbcConnection.java:169)
    at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.<init>(JdbcConnection.java:148)
    at org.h2.Driver.connect(Driver.java:69)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:247)
    at org.h2.tools.RunScript.process(RunScript.java:327)
    at org.h2.tools.RunScript.runTool(RunScript.java:143)
    at org.h2.tools.RunScript.main(RunScript.java:70)

The error message is like the one I found at:
http://h2-database.66688.n3.nabble.com/H2-TCP-server-and-SSL-how-to-use-it-td4032294.html

After some experiments, I figured out that adding
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=$HOME/.h2.keystore
to the commandline of the client resolves the issue.

My questions here is:

   - In order to have zero config on clöientside for using anonymous tls,
   would it make sense to add this setting to
   org.h2.security.CipherFactory.setKeystore function?