If we are going to use a p2p app for media distribution we should keep it strictly
server side. Site A posts some media and as soon as sites B, C, and D decide to
publish on their sites the software starts getting a local copy with bittorrent or
whatever. Users of sites will see basic links as usual over http.

That is only an idea, I have not used p2p apps much (don't need them on a campus) and
would not know how to code it without some research, maybe someone here could do it
easily or already has. Lets keep implementation details on developers if we decide
this sort of thing would be useful.

-Neil

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]