Per tonight's IRC meeting, I am starting a discussion of our timeline goals.

Most of you don't know me very well yet but I am all about action and
immediacy wherever possible. Goals are important to keep us on track, and
since last week's goals were not met, I think some level of dialogue is
needed. I propose the following timeline goals:

A week from now all modules will be written.

A month from now we will have nodes - lots of nodes.

Please discuss.

~Alison Stanton
Cell: (513) 461-9422
"In Germany they first came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews and I didn't
speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came
for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then
they came for me - and by that time no one was left to speak up."
- Pastor Martin Niemoeller, 1945

Take our country back!
www.deanforamerica.com