Comments on form design (like the one's I get from my boss, stake holders
and test users  ):

Rule #1 for user interface desiqn: "the user is from outter space and
clueless; make it reeeeeeeeal easy for em";

Given rule one, the "Click here to continue" in combination with the submit
option, and lacking additional descriptive instuctions, is ambiguous;
continue to what? Let em know why they'd want/need to continue or not.

Call the button "Next" or "Continue" and put a sentence immediatley above
the button area: "Click Next to add your Availability & Interests
information or click Submit to send your information now" or the like...

Same for each subsequent form page in the "wizard"..

IMHO
CMR

<--enter gratuitous quotation that implies my profundity here-->