On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 08:03:02PM -0400, Zack Rosen wrote:
> Try this crappy html conversion instead:
> http://www.hack4dean.org/txt/frontroom.html

It was.  :-)

Remember when designing such stuff... that some of our target constituency is
still using *WebTV* -- do rollovers work there?  Don't assume that people
will *roll over* something, just because their browser *can* render them,
either.

By and large, I suspect we'll be targeting the *least* savvy mass-group of
Internet users ever targeted.

Cheers,
-- jr 'Elitist?  Hell, no; just realistic' a
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c