Download:
http://sf.net/projects/dean/

Test:
http://dean.sf.net/

New things are the upcoming events block and the calendar which appears when you click
the header of the small broswe events calendar. I've exhaused my ideas for event
browseability, please let me know if there are any features which would enhance that.

Themers: The large calendar has the same css classes as the small one, but with the
container of "calendar-large" instead of "calendar." Please add some color.

Next for me: meetup.com style rsvp and email reminders (but not venue voting, that
will have to separately use the poll module). There will be a SQL change for this.

-Neil

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: ndrumm3