----- Original Message -----
> 1) You guys/gals are doing great work.
> 2) Are you (any of you) open to "requests" for themes?
> 3) Are any of you open to mentoring other graphics people who might
> want to create themes?

I'm going to try my hand busting out some themes; I've got drupal installed
and configed now on my laptop and just throwing together that Dean logo was
such a treat for this right-brain deprived coder, I'm up for more. I started
out doing all my own graphics and layout and I rather miss that. I'll get
adequately re-aquainted with PS (I last used 5 but got a fresh copy of 7
from work) churn out a test theme or 2; then I'd be totally open to
requests; freebird?

CMR

<--enter gratuitous quotation that implies my profundity here-->