Hello all

I've been onboard since early on, basically lurking and following the
email exchanges. But I'm glad that Josh S. has brought back the idea of
non-Drupal modules. I suggested a while back that there be an MT module
for bloggers, to put into a sidebar. I think that if we reach out to some
of the more political webloggers using MT we could get help creating and
distributing it.

While you folks are busy with Drupal, I'll start looking into this angle.
If anybody has additional ideas on separate modules, let me know.

Dave Pentecost

 I expect no one to