On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 12:14:02PM +0200, Eli Billauer wrote:

> I'm not confusing anything. I understand the legal issues. I only think
> that all this dealing with legal issues are far away from anything that
> I call "freedom". If the life of a "free software" enthusiast is full
> with legal ass covering, something must have gone wrong.

Did you read the rest of my reply, which was far more important than
the bit you quoted?

> And if *we* are afraid of the company that is supposed to be the
> flagship of the free software revolution (you may argue on this as
> well), then we have a problem as well.

I don't consider "making sure we are within our legal rights and not
inadvartantly infringing on someone else's" as "being afraid", merely
as "being courteous".

Cheers,
Muli
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda
http://www.mulix.org | http://mulix.livejournal.com/

"the nucleus of linux oscillates my world" - [EMAIL PROTECTED]