I don't get the question?

Do you want to give it again or do you want someone else to give it?

In any case, 15/May is clear to do any activity you'd like.

(I would have given the lecture myself if I had the knowledge).

BTW, I think Adir wants to hold an insta-party soon, and as it might be on Wed., then such a lecture can also be given on Wed.'s noon.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)