On Sunday May 7 2006 22:37, Orna Agmon wrote:
And so, is there a lecture this Monday? And if so, what is it about?

(eek, I am top-posting, I feel so dirty inside)

> Hi Boaz,
>
> In the future, please coordinate lecture slots with [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> and not with the hundreds of people on the mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Regarding the date - Orr, the 15th is Lag Baomer's evening. If there is no
> problem with that, than Boaz can get the slot.
>
> Orna.
>
> On Sun, 7 May 2006, boazg wrote:
> > Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 00:32:47 +0300
> > From: boazg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: Orr Dunkelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, haifux@haifux.org
> > Subject: Re: [Haifux] programming in linux lecture
> >
> > so can we finalize a "programming in linux" for the 15'th? i dont want
> > less than a week's notice, so it would be nice to set this now. unless
> > anyone anyone really wants to give this one, i'll be mor happy ot take
> > it.
> >

> > boazg

[skipped]

--
Sincerely Yours,
Michael Vasiliev

... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my
terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any resemblance
between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.  The question of the
existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an
exercise for the reader.  The question of the existence of the reader is left
as an exercise for the second god coefficient.  (A discussion of
non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)