Some very important points which are critical for laptop users - any
distribution which we want to install on a laptop must support these.

1. Built-in support for IPW2200, firmware included. Installing these
is a lot of work manually.
2. Hibernation support
3. Support for special buttons (especially IBM)
4. Easy to use network manager which supports automatic network
configuration for DHCP, including wireless (e.g. network-manager)

Furthermore, having w32codecs and msttcorefonts being quick to install
(with the help of our installsmen) is important.