Ohad Lutzky wrote:
On 3/22/07, Peleg Sapir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
errr... am I considered "expert" enough? If so, I would gladly come ;-)

You're more of a "henchman", but OK ;)

(Anyone who is capable of compiling, debugging, valgrinding and
creating a makefile for a multi-source-file C and C++ program in Linux
would fall under the category of "expert" for this lecture)

i guess i might fall into that category, then.
i'll try to come. of-course, that means i'll tell them students to stick with windows and visual studio - unless they are courageous enough and stubborn enough for self-learning.

--guy

--
Peleg S.

<Predictable> "Peace, love, and Linux" makes me think of a guy with
excessive
facial hair in a tidy t-shirt, shorts, and sandals saying "You can't use
that
distribution MAN" "You can't like, own an OS, MAN" (bash quote #4395)