if there will be any demand for this - i could give the re-run.

--guy

Eli Billauer wrote:
To begin with, I'm not what you could call a network programmer, so it's very possible that this lecture could be done better by someone else. But to begin with, let's see that a talk about basic socket programming has an audience (which was my original, yet unanswered, question).

   Eli

Orr Dunkelman wrote:

Eli,
Following the standard FOSS approach- the one who cries is the one to fix... Would you be willing to give a re-run of the said lecture? We have an open slot (I think the 6th of August is currently not committed) if you like. Orr.