I would personally be very interested in all of this, and find it very useful.

On 7/2/07, guy keren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

if there will be any demand for this - i could give the re-run.

--guy

Eli Billauer wrote:
> To begin with, I'm not what you could call a network programmer, so it's
> very possible that this lecture could be done better by someone else.
> But to begin with, let's see that a talk about basic socket programming
> has an audience (which was my original, yet unanswered, question).
>
>    Eli
>
> Orr Dunkelman wrote:
>
>> Eli,
>>
>> Following the standard FOSS approach- the one who cries is the one to
>> fix...
>>
>> Would you be willing to give a re-run of the said lecture?
>>
>> We have an open slot (I think the 6th of August is currently not
>> committed) if you like.
>>
>> Orr.

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
what they ought to be.
- William Hazlitt

Ohad Lutzky