Just a reminder.
Vehicle entry permit form is still available on my site
http://www.leon.nu/form/
Please register there.
P.S. We DON'T keep a sensitive information, and delete the registration
details right after lecture, so it's very important to register again
for EVERY coming lecture.
Enjoy.
P.S.2 Maybe anyone can upload the form to haifux website? Anyone?

--
Leon Romanovsky