Hi everybody,

Do any of you be willing to write a small secure web form that we can
incorporate into haifux's website?

Thanks,
Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key corresponds
to [EMAIL PROTECTED])