On 11 May 2011 14:55, Ian Grody <l...@grody.me.uk> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have a new project plan coming up but am in dia need for reliable FreeBSD
> VPS. I have found switchlink, who so far seem reliable. Google yields little
> results & would love to hear from anyone who may be fortunate enough to know
> of places that are reliable.
>
> Xen HVM is preferred and IPv6 support at VPS DC is a must. EU locality is
> preferred.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ian

Hi Ian, my friend recommends http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/ks/ - reliable,
but he says the support is not that great but he self-supports.
Dedicated server but cheap and should meet all your other
requirements.

--
GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65  F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.” - Indian political and spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi
(1869-1948)