> My main point is to trigger the thing in your head that made u say - Linux
> is the way.

Have you ever actually tried to build a laptop?

DIY really isn't an option.

Addressing your next paragraph is rather tricky; perhaps you'd like to
give us old farts a break and try writing sentences? It does make
comprehension easier. But I'll see if I can untangle your response...

> Outsourcing is good sometimes. Maybe a rent-a-box and run it fRom home
> solution.

Outsource a laptop and run it from home? Rent a laptop?

Where exactly do you expect to find such laptops for rent?

> Then u can turn that box into Wat u need.

You've still overlooked the fact that getting hold of a laptop usually
means buying a pre-packaged lump from a manufacturer. Whilst you *can* buy
parts separately, they rarely go together...

> do Wat the hello u like and if all goes pear u can ask 4 a reboot.

No, you've lost me there. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Vic.