On 2012-10-08 22:03, Tim Brocklehurst wrote:
Hi everyone!

As Adam has already informed you, I am the new chairman. Hopefully you'll
think that's a good thing!

Absolutely, well done. That was about the age I was when I became chairman. I had hair back then... ;)

I would like to thank Adam for doing a heoric job
through a time of adversity, with many other pressures on his time. My thanks also to the rest of the comittee for enabling the LUG to run smoothly under
his direction.

Yes, thanks Adam. It's not an easy job, made harder when you want to step back but there's no-one to take over. Well done for persevering!

Tony