Hi

I hope I'm doing this correctly. I just joined, and I haven't used a mailing
list in a long time.

I'm using HAProxy and Heartbeat on two Ubuntu 8.04 servers. I have two Xen
nodes on each of my physical machines. One is the load balance and
Heartbeat, the other is the actual web server. testing HAProxy/Heartbeat
setup seems that it's working fine, but I keep loosing access to the HAProxy
stats page. I know that isn't a huge problem, but I'm worried it might be a
sign of a bigger problem somewhere.

I just tried it again, and for a short time, I can see the stats just fine,
then they're gone. I check the apache error log and I see this:

File does not exist: /var/www/apache2-default/haproxy

If I go back to my LB1 node and restart Heartbeat, it all comes back. I was
hoping someone might recognize this behavior, and point me in the right
direction.

Thanks.