Screen shot of some different states of the new "last check field" from Krzysztof Olędzki

http://imgur.com/LabZH - shows response time and http status

looks great! Thanks to all 1.4 developers and sponsors for their efforts.

$ haproxy -vv
HA-Proxy version 1.4-dev3 2009/09/23
Copyright 2000-2009 Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>

Build options :
  TARGET  = linux26
  CPU     = generic
  CC      = gcc
  CFLAGS  = -m64 -march=x86-64 -O2 -g
  OPTIONS = USE_STATIC_PCRE=1

Default settings :
  maxconn = 2000, bufsize = 16384, maxrewrite = 8192, maxpollevents = 200

$ gcc version 4.4.1 20090725 (Red Hat 4.4.1-2) (GCC)