On 2010. 09. 15. 15:08, Willy Tarreau wrote:
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 01:00:57PM +0200, Jozsef R.Nagy wrote:
Have you found a minimal way to reproduce this ? Also did you have the
tcp-request rules enabled in the conf causing this issue ?

No minimal way yet, the config is the 'full' one i've set over
previously with 2 listens (and no frontend/backend blocks) with the mods
you've recommended:
OK, that's already useful information.

Is it? :)
So yea tcp-request rules were enabled.
Not sure how to reproduce it for getting to minimal way, as it only
happened 4 times on production setup, and can't really afford having it
dead a few more times atm :/
I certainly can understand and thank you for these tests. Now we're
certain there's a nasty bug, so you should stay on the safe side.

On test instance I can't get to reproducing it just yet..prolly not
enough traffic or concurrency simply?
that's very possible.
Willy

3 hours, 40k randomized requests later test instance -with same config- still stands.
Difference between test and live:
- Test is only hit by 2ips, thus the rate limiter tables are way much smaller - The concurrency ratio is still lower (over 100 on production every now and then)

Otherwise running test instance on same host, same binary, very same config (except ports).

Hopefully this helps a bit to narrow down the possible causes..
Let me know if I can help in any way to track this down, in need of rate limiting.

Thanks,
Joe