On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Hank A. Paulson <
h...@spamproof.nospammail.net> wrote:

> Please see the thread:
> "need help figuring out a sticking method"
>
> I asked about this, Willie says there are issues figuring out a workable
> config syntax for 'regex to pull the URL/URI substring' but (I think) that
> coding the functionality is not technically super-difficult just not enough
> hands maybe and the config syntax?

Actually if the "key" is to taken from a query param, that is relatively
easy enough (I coded something myself for a client some time back based on
1.3.15.4). If, however, more flexibility is required (like in your case),
then the point that Willie has mentioned will definitely come into play.

-jf

I have a feeling this would be a fairly commonly used feature, so it is good